Abbey Farm Level Crossing
Llanddoged and Maenan, Conwy
Abbey Farm Level Crossing Location Map
Abbey Farm Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 53.1748 / 53°10'29"N
Longitude: -3.8181 / 3°49'5"W
OS Eastings: 278577
OS Northings: 365733
OS Grid: SH785657
Mapcode National: GBR 63.3WJR
Mapcode Global: WH65Q.BG2G
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Abbey Farm Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Abbey Farm
- Crossing Type: Private User Worked Crossing
- Location: Llanddoged and Maenan Community
- Postcode: LL260UL
- Route: Wales
- ELR: LJT1
- Distance: 8 miles 77 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: October 2015
- Next assessment due: December 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 45 mph
- Trains per day: 12
- Infrequent Vehicle use
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Deliberate misuse or user error
- Current protection arrangements:
UK Parliament Constituency: Aberconwy
Welsh Assembly Constituency: Aberconwy
Unitary Authority: Conwy Council
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Eglwysbach
Civil Parish/community: Llanddoged and Maenan Community
Welsh Assembly Region: North Wales
European Region: Wales
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.