Abbots Ripton Level Crossing
Abbots Ripton, Cambridgeshire
Abbots Ripton Level Crossing Location Map
Abbots Ripton Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.3831 / 52°22'59"N
Longitude: -0.1995 / 0°11'58"W
OS Eastings: 522641
OS Northings: 277646
OS Grid: TL226776
Mapcode National: GBR J22.JCZ
Mapcode Global: VHGLP.HCCF
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Abbots Ripton Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Abbots Ripton
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Abbots Ripton CP
- Postcode: PE282LQ
- Route: London North East
- ELR: ECM1
- Distance: 62 miles 60 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: June 2014
- Next assessment due: September 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 125 mph
- Trains per day: 320
- 25 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: 1 incident in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
Civil Parish/community: Abbots Ripton
County Council: Cambridgeshire County Council
European Region: Eastern
District Council: Huntingdonshire District Council
UK Parliament Constituency: North West Cambridgeshire
District Council Ward: Upwood and The Raveleys
County Council Electoral Division: Warboys and Upwood
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.