Abergavenny 15 Level Crossing
Abergavenny 15 Level Crossing Location Map
Abergavenny 15 Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.8044 / 51°48'15"N
Longitude: -3.0056 / 3°0'20"W
OS Eastings: 330762
OS Northings: 212230
OS Grid: SO307122
Mapcode National: GBR F6.XF40
Mapcode Global: VH796.VXF3
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Abergavenny 15 Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Abergavenny 15
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Llanover Community
- Postcode: NP7 9SS
- Route: Wales
- ELR: HNL1
- Distance: 23 miles 56 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: June 2020
- Next assessment due: September 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 90
- Trains per day: 94
- Infrequent Pedestrian use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Llanover
Civil Parish/community: Llanover Community
UK Parliament Constituency: Monmouth
Welsh Assembly Constituency: Monmouth
Unitary Authority: Monmouthshire Council
Welsh Assembly Region: South Wales East
European Region: Wales
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.