Abergavenny 18 Level Crossing
Abergavenny 18 Level Crossing Location Map
Abergavenny 18 Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.7958 / 51°47'44"N
Longitude: -2.9967 / 2°59'48"W
OS Eastings: 331357
OS Northings: 211260
OS Grid: SO313112
Mapcode National: GBR F6.Y393
Mapcode Global: VH79F.04L6
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Abergavenny 18 Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Abergavenny 18
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Llanover Community
- Postcode: NP7 9AD
- Route: Wales
- ELR: HNL1
- Distance: 24 miles 33 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: September 2014
- Next assessment due: December 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 80 mph
- Trains per day: 94
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Llanover
Civil Parish/community: Llanover Community
UK Parliament Constituency: Monmouth
Welsh Assembly Constituency: Monmouth
Unitary Authority: Monmouthshire Council
Welsh Assembly Region: South Wales East
European Region: Wales
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.