Acton Level Crossing
Acton Level Crossing Location Map
Acton Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.2195 / 51°13'10"N
Longitude: 0.7536 / 0°45'12"E
OS Eastings: 592388
OS Northings: 150307
OS Grid: TQ923503
Mapcode National: GBR RVR.KBC
Mapcode Global: VHKK6.0LQZ
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Acton Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Acton
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Lenham CP
- Postcode: ME172JH
- Route: Kent
- ELR: SBJ
- Distance: 51 miles 30 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: July 2015
- Next assessment due: October 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 80 mph
- Trains per day: 75
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
UK Parliament Constituency: Faversham and Mid Kent
District Council Ward: Harrietsham and Lenham
County Council: Kent County Council
Civil Parish/community: Lenham
District Council: Maidstone Borough Council
County Council Electoral Division: Maidstone Rural East
European Region: South East
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.