Adelaide Level Crossing
Adelaide Level Crossing Location Map
Adelaide Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.4179 / 52°25'4"N
Longitude: 0.3034 / 0°18'12"E
OS Eastings: 556742
OS Northings: 282483
OS Grid: TL567824
Mapcode National: GBR M6B.KHC
Mapcode Global: VHHJ7.6HR9
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Adelaide Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Adelaide
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Ely CP
- Postcode: CB7 4UE
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: BGK
- Distance: 72 miles 71 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: September 2015
- Next assessment due: December 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 80 mph
- Trains per day: 76
- 1 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
County Council: Cambridgeshire County Council
District Council: East Cambridgeshire District Council
European Region: Eastern
Civil Parish/community: Ely
District Council Ward: Ely East
County Council Electoral Division: Ely North and East
UK Parliament Constituency: South East Cambridgeshire
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.