Agnews Level Crossing
Agnews Level Crossing Location Map
Agnews Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.6448 / 52°38'41"N
Longitude: -0.3758 / 0°22'32"W
OS Eastings: 509991
OS Northings: 306469
OS Grid: TF099064
Mapcode National: GBR GXF.1V6
Mapcode Global: WHGLZ.6SB8
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Agnews Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Agnews
- Crossing Type: Private User worked Crossing with Telephone
- Location: Bainton CP
- Postcode: PE9 3AJ
- Route: London North East
- ELR: PMJ0
- Distance: 14 miles 55 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: September 2020
- Next assessment due: December 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 75
- Trains per day: 45
- 2 Vehicles
- Infrequent Pedestrian use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
- Telephones provided for vehicle users
- Gates or Barriers
Civil Parish/community: Bainton
Unitary Authority Ward (UTW): Barnack
European Region: Eastern
UK Parliament Constituency: North West Cambridgeshire
Unitary Authority: Peterborough City Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.