Annat East Level Crossing
Caol and Mallaig, Highland
Annat East Level Crossing Location Map
Annat East Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 56.843 / 56°50'34"N
Longitude: -5.1401 / 5°8'24"W
OS Eastings: 208574
OS Northings: 776788
OS Grid: NN085767
Mapcode National: GBR FBPM.NBN
Mapcode Global: WH1FR.08MF
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Annat East Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Annat East
- Crossing Type: Public Highway Manned Barriers
- Location: Highland
- Postcode: PH337NB
- Route: Scotland
- ELR: MLG2
- Distance: 2 miles 0 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: November 2014
- Next assessment due: February 2018
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 40 mph
- Trains per day: 12
- 1161 Vehicles
- 27 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
Unitary Authority Ward (UTW): Caol and Mallaig
Unitary Authority: Highland Council
Scottish Parliament Region: Highlands and Islands
UK Parliament Constituency: Ross, Skye and Lochaber
European Region: Scotland
Scottish Parliament Constituency: Skye, Lochaber and Badenoch
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.