Arrivain Level Crossing
Oban North and Lorn, Argyll and Bute
Arrivain Level Crossing Location Map
Arrivain Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 56.4365 / 56°26'11"N
Longitude: -4.8103 / 4°48'37"W
OS Eastings: 226825
OS Northings: 730685
OS Grid: NN268306
Mapcode National: GBR GCHP.WX4
Mapcode Global: WH2JZ.2HM2
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Arrivain Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Arrivain
- Crossing Type: Private User worked Crossing with Telephone
- Location: Argyll and Bute
- Postcode: FK208SB
- Route: Scotland
- ELR: OBN2
- Distance: 38 miles 77 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: October 2015
- Next assessment due: January 2018
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 50 mph
- Trains per day: 12
- Infrequent Vehicle use
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
- Telephones provided for vehicle users
UK Parliament Constituency: Argyll and Bute
Scottish Parliament Constituency: Argyll and Bute
Unitary Authority: Argyll and Bute Council
Scottish Parliament Region: Highlands and Islands
Unitary Authority Ward (UTW): Oban North and Lorn
European Region: Scotland
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.