Ashton Containers Level Crossing
Ashton Containers Level Crossing Location Map
Ashton Containers Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.4375 / 51°26'14"N
Longitude: -2.6228 / 2°37'21"W
OS Eastings: 356809
OS Northings: 171123
OS Grid: ST568711
Mapcode National: GBR C1R.VK
Mapcode Global: VH88T.H49D
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Ashton Containers Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Ashton Containers
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: City of Bristol (B)
- Postcode: BS3 2LD
- Route: Western
- ELR: POD
- Distance: 121 miles 5 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
13 (Extremely Low)
- Last assessment: December 2015
- Next assessment due: January 0001
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 30 mph
- Trains per day: 8
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
Unitary Authority Ward (UTW): Bedminster
Unitary Authority: Bristol City Council
UK Parliament Constituency: Bristol South
European Region: South West
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.