Aslockton No.1 Level Crossing
Aslockton No.1 Level Crossing Location Map
Aslockton No.1 Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.9514 / 52°57'5"N
Longitude: -0.8959 / 0°53'45"W
OS Eastings: 474274
OS Northings: 339909
OS Grid: SK742399
Mapcode National: GBR BLK.VPP
Mapcode Global: WHFJ7.62MP
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Aslockton No.1 Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Aslockton No.1
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Aslockton CP
- Postcode: NG139BA
- Route: Midland and Continental
- ELR: NOG1
- Distance: 117 miles 30 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: February 2015
- Next assessment due: May 2018
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 60 mph (up)
75 mph (down)
- Trains per day: 60
- 10 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Feb-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Feb-2015), - 1 incident since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Feb-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
Civil Parish/community: Aslockton
County Council Electoral Division: Bingham
District Council Ward: Cranmer
European Region: East Midlands
UK Parliament Constituency: Newark
County Council: Nottinghamshire County Council
District Council: Rushcliffe Borough Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.