Aston Hall Level Crossing
Aston Hall Level Crossing Location Map
Aston Hall Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.0116 / 52°0'41"N
Longitude: -1.7068 / 1°42'24"W
OS Eastings: 420220
OS Northings: 234836
OS Grid: SP202348
Mapcode National: GBR 4NY.THW
Mapcode Global: VHBYS.CPJS
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Aston Hall Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Aston Hall
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Blockley CP
- Postcode: GL569NS
- Route: Western
- ELR: OWW
- Distance: 93 miles 10 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
13 (Extremely Low)
- Last assessment: August 2014
- Next assessment due: January 0001
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 75 mph
- Trains per day: 38
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
Civil Parish/community: Blockley
District Council Ward: Blockley
County Council Electoral Division: Campden-Vale
District Council: Cotswold District Council
County Council: Gloucestershire County Council
European Region: South West
UK Parliament Constituency: The Cotswolds
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.