Asylum Level Crossing
St Bride's Minor, Bridgend
Asylum Level Crossing Location Map
Asylum Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.5347 / 51°32'4"N
Longitude: -3.5865 / 3°35'11"W
OS Eastings: 290053
OS Northings: 182943
OS Grid: SS900829
Mapcode National: GBR HD.GDLF
Mapcode Global: VH5HB.SP9D
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Asylum Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Asylum
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: St. Bride's Minor Community
- Postcode: CF329SE
- Route: Wales
- ELR: BAL0
- Distance: 1 miles 68 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
11 (Very Low)
- Last assessment: June 2020
- Next assessment due: September 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 50
- Trains per day: 34
- Infrequent Pedestrian use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Deliberate Misuse or User Error
- Current protection arrangements:
Unitary Authority: Bridgend Council
UK Parliament Constituency: Ogmore
Welsh Assembly Constituency: Ogmore
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Sarn
Welsh Assembly Region: South Wales West
Civil Parish/community: St Bride's Minor Community
European Region: Wales
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.