Auckley Level Crossing
Auckley Level Crossing Location Map
Auckley Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 53.4928 / 53°29'34"N
Longitude: -1.0098 / 1°0'35"W
OS Eastings: 465790
OS Northings: 400024
OS Grid: SE657000
Mapcode National: GBR PXD1.5N
Mapcode Global: WHFFG.GGCP
- Name: Auckley
- Crossing Type: Public Highway Manned Barriers CCTV Monitored
- Location: Auckley CP
- Postcode: DN9 3EJ
- Route: London North East
- ELR: SPD4
- Distance: 112 miles 73 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: July 2015
- Next assessment due: October 2018
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 75 mph
- Trains per day: 29
- 1688 Vehicles
- 162 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- No key risk drivers identified
- Current protection arrangements:
- Train signalling protection
- CCTV monitoring by Signaller
- Full barrier equipment
- Road traffic light signals
- Audible alarm
Civil Parish/community: Auckley
Metropolitan District: Doncaster Borough Council
UK Parliament Constituency: Don Valley
Metropolitan District Ward: Finningley
European Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.