Australia Farm Level Crossing
Australia Farm Level Crossing Location Map
Australia Farm Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.5557 / 52°33'20"N
Longitude: 0.0034 / 0°0'12"E
OS Eastings: 535916
OS Northings: 297200
OS Grid: TL359972
Mapcode National: GBR K1K.MPV
Mapcode Global: VHHHH.01M4
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Australia Farm Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Australia Farm
- Crossing Type: Private User Worked Crossing
- Location: March CP
- Postcode: PE150AP
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: EMP
- Distance: 89 miles 51 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: February 2015
- Next assessment due: May 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger
- Line speed: 75 mph
- Trains per day: 176
- Infrequent Vehicle use
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Feb-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Feb-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Feb-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
County Council: Cambridgeshire County Council
European Region: Eastern
District Council: Fenland District Council
Civil Parish/community: March
County Council Electoral Division: March West
District Council Ward: March West
UK Parliament Constituency: North East Cambridgeshire
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.