Avon View Farm Level Crossing
Avon View Farm Level Crossing Location Map
Avon View Farm Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.3516 / 51°21'5"N
Longitude: -2.1905 / 2°11'25"W
OS Eastings: 386831
OS Northings: 161411
OS Grid: ST868614
Mapcode National: GBR 1SF.C01
Mapcode Global: VH96W.Z9B5
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Avon View Farm Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Avon View Farm
- Crossing Type: Private User worked Crossing with Telephone
- Location: Holt CP
- Postcode: BA146RH
- Route: Western
- ELR: WEY
- Distance: 103 miles 9 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: April 2014
- Next assessment due: July 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 60 mph
- Trains per day: 41
- Infrequent Vehicle use
- 4 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2014), - 2 incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Low Sighting Time
- Sun Glare
- Current protection arrangements:
- Telephones provided for vehicle users
UK Parliament Constituency: Chippenham
Civil Parish/community: Holt
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Holt and Staverton
European Region: South West
Unitary Authority: Wiltshire Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.