Baileys No. 2 Level Crossing
Baileys No. 2 Level Crossing Location Map
Baileys No. 2 Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.6208 / 52°37'14"N
Longitude: 1.6366 / 1°38'11"E
OS Eastings: 646245
OS Northings: 308771
OS Grid: TG462087
Mapcode National: GBR YQK.LL2
Mapcode Global: WHNVY.3DL5
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Baileys No. 2 Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Baileys No. 2
- Crossing Type: Private Footpath Crossing
- Location: Halvergate CP
- Postcode: NR301TH
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: NAY0
- Distance: 14 miles 44 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: December 2020
- Next assessment due: March 2022
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 60
- Trains per day: 48
- 7 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Sun Glare
- Deliberate Misuse or User Error
- Current protection arrangements:
County Council Electoral Division: Acle
UK Parliament Constituency: Broadland
District Council: Broadland District Council
European Region: Eastern
Civil Parish/community: Halvergate
District Council Ward: Marshes
County Council: Norfolk County Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.