Barbara Close Level Crossing
Barbara Close Level Crossing Location Map
Barbara Close Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.5864 / 51°35'11"N
Longitude: 0.6972 / 0°41'49"E
OS Eastings: 586951
OS Northings: 190957
OS Grid: TQ869909
Mapcode National: GBR QNX.H2R
Mapcode Global: VHKHF.1DF5
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Barbara Close Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Barbara Close
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Hawkwell CP
- Postcode: SS4 1NQ
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: SSV
- Distance: 38 miles 21 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: August 2015
- Next assessment due: November 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger
- Line speed: 80 mph
- Trains per day: 131
- 8 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
European Region: Eastern
County Council: Essex County Council
Civil Parish/community: Hawkwell
District Council Ward: Hawkwell South
UK Parliament Constituency: Rayleigh and Wickford
District Council: Rochford District Council
County Council Electoral Division: Rochford North
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.