Barford Level Crossing
Barford Level Crossing Location Map
Barford Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.083 / 51°4'58"N
Longitude: -1.9485 / 1°56'54"W
OS Eastings: 403702
OS Northings: 131521
OS Grid: SU037315
Mapcode National: GBR 3ZQ.05N
Mapcode Global: FRA 66T8.6PY
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Barford Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Barford
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Dinton CP
- Postcode: SP3 4AP
- Route: Wessex
- ELR: BAE2
- Distance: 90 miles 5 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
11 (Very Low)
- Last assessment: November 2020
- Next assessment due: February 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger
- Line speed: 85
- Trains per day: 57
- Infrequent Pedestrian use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
Civil Parish/community: Dinton
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Nadder and East Knoyle
European Region: South West
UK Parliament Constituency: South West Wiltshire
Unitary Authority: Wiltshire Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.