Barge Farm Level Crossing
Barge Farm Level Crossing Location Map
Barge Farm Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.8412 / 52°50'28"N
Longitude: 1.3572 / 1°21'25"E
OS Eastings: 626195
OS Northings: 332361
OS Grid: TG261323
Mapcode National: GBR WF4.V87
Mapcode Global: WHMSH.TVG6
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Barge Farm Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Barge Farm
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Antingham CP
- Postcode: NR280NF
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: WHC1
- Distance: 18 miles 2 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: November 2014
- Next assessment due: February 2018
- Types of trains: Passenger
- Line speed: 60 mph
- Trains per day: 17
- 2 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Sun Glare
- Deliberate misuse or user error
- Current protection arrangements:
Civil Parish/community: Antingham
European Region: Eastern
District Council Ward: Gaunt
County Council Electoral Division: Mundesley
County Council: Norfolk County Council
UK Parliament Constituency: North Norfolk
District Council: North Norfolk District Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.