Bears Grove Level Crossing
Bears Grove Level Crossing Location Map
Bears Grove Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.6918 / 52°41'30"N
Longitude: 1.3973 / 1°23'50"E
OS Eastings: 629678
OS Northings: 315877
OS Grid: TG296158
Mapcode National: GBR WH4.62C
Mapcode Global: WHMT9.FLLQ
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Bears Grove Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Bears Grove
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath or Bridleway Crossing with Telephone
- Location: Salhouse CP
- Postcode: NR136NJ
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: WHC1
- Distance: 7 miles 6 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: August 2020
- Next assessment due: November 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 75
- Trains per day: 38
- Infrequent vehicular use
- 6 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
- Telephones provided for Equestrian users
UK Parliament Constituency: Broadland
District Council: Broadland District Council
European Region: Eastern
County Council: Norfolk County Council
Civil Parish/community: Salhouse
County Council Electoral Division: Wroxham
District Council Ward: Wroxham
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.