Beckets Level Crossing
Beckets Level Crossing Location Map
Beckets Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.0017 / 51°0'6"N
Longitude: 0.7888 / 0°47'19"E
OS Eastings: 595770
OS Northings: 126178
OS Grid: TQ957261
Mapcode National: GBR RYJ.28D
Mapcode Global: FRA D6JG.K5G
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Beckets Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Beckets
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Stone-cum-Ebony CP
- Postcode: TN299RZ
- Route: Kent
- ELR: ATH
- Distance: 67 miles 7 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: November 2013
- Next assessment due: February 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 60 mph
- Trains per day: 52
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Deliberate misuse or user error
- Current protection arrangements:
- Whistle boards provided on the rail approaches - train horn audible warning given (07:00 to 23:00)
UK Parliament Constituency: Ashford
District Council: Ashford Borough Council
District Council Ward: Isle of Oxney
County Council: Kent County Council
European Region: South East
Civil Parish/community: Stone-cum-Ebony
County Council Electoral Division: Tenterden
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.