Beckingham Level Crossing
Beckingham Level Crossing Location Map
Beckingham Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 53.3995 / 53°23'58"N
Longitude: -0.8198 / 0°49'11"W
OS Eastings: 478568
OS Northings: 389834
OS Grid: SK785898
Mapcode National: GBR QYQ4.93
Mapcode Global: WHFFY.CTV7
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Beckingham Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Beckingham
- Crossing Type: Public Highway Manned Barriers
- Location: Beckingham CP
- Postcode: DN104PX
- Route: London North East
- ELR: SPD4
- Distance: 100 miles 78 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: September 2014
- Next assessment due: December 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 60 mph
- Trains per day: 26
- 594 Vehicles
- 79 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
UK Parliament Constituency: Bassetlaw
District Council: Bassetlaw District Council
Civil Parish/community: Beckingham
District Council Ward: Beckingham
European Region: East Midlands
County Council Electoral Division: Misterton
County Council: Nottinghamshire County Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.