Bedelands Level Crossing
Ansty and Staplefield, West Sussex
Bedelands Level Crossing Location Map
Bedelands Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 50.9705 / 50°58'13"N
Longitude: -0.1182 / 0°7'5"W
OS Eastings: 532220
OS Northings: 120698
OS Grid: TQ322206
Mapcode National: GBR KNR.0XY
Mapcode Global: FRA B6MK.5R4
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Bedelands Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Bedelands
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Ansty and Staplefield CP
- Postcode: RH150RS
- Route: Sussex
- ELR: VTB3
- Distance: 40 miles 14 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: December 2013
- Next assessment due: March 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 90 mph
- Trains per day: 385
- 8 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2013), - 1 incident since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
Civil Parish/community: Ansty and Staplefield
District Council Ward: Cuckfield
County Council Electoral Division: Cuckfield and Lucastes
UK Parliament Constituency: Mid Sussex
District Council: Mid Sussex District Council
European Region: South East
County Council: West Sussex County Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.