Bedmill Farm No.2 Level Crossing
Bedmill Farm No.2 Level Crossing Location Map
Bedmill Farm No.2 Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 50.9307 / 50°55'50"N
Longitude: -2.5597 / 2°33'34"W
OS Eastings: 360764
OS Northings: 114728
OS Grid: ST607147
Mapcode National: GBR MS.PMBD
Mapcode Global: FRA 56JN.2MH
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Bedmill Farm No.2 Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Bedmill Farm No.2
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Castleton CP
- Postcode: DT9 6SL
- Route: Wessex
- ELR: BAE2
- Distance: 120 miles 22 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
11 (Very Low)
- Last assessment: February 2013
- Next assessment due: May 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger
- Line speed: 85 mph
- Trains per day: 47
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Feb-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Feb-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Feb-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
Civil Parish/community: Castleton
County Council: Dorset County Council
District Council Ward: Queen Thorne
County Council Electoral Division: Sherborne Rural
European Region: South West
UK Parliament Constituency: West Dorset
District Council: West Dorset District Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.