Beechingstoke Level Crossing
Stanton St Bernard, Wiltshire
Beechingstoke Level Crossing Location Map
Beechingstoke Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.3339 / 51°20'2"N
Longitude: -1.8765 / 1°52'35"W
OS Eastings: 408699
OS Northings: 159430
OS Grid: SU086594
Mapcode National: GBR 3WQ.6DQ
Mapcode Global: VHB4J.FQBS
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Beechingstoke Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Beechingstoke
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Stanton St. Bernard CP
- Postcode: SN9 6HQ
- Route: Western
- ELR: BHL
- Distance: 80 miles 5 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: July 2014
- Next assessment due: October 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 110 mph
- Trains per day: 58
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
UK Parliament Constituency: Devizes
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Pewsey Vale
European Region: South West
Civil Parish/community: Stanton St Bernard
Unitary Authority: Wiltshire Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.