Beeston Regis Level Crossing
Beeston Regis, Norfolk
Beeston Regis Level Crossing Location Map
Beeston Regis Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.9398 / 52°56'23"N
Longitude: 1.2334 / 1°14'0"E
OS Eastings: 617366
OS Northings: 342940
OS Grid: TG173429
Mapcode National: GBR VBH.LNC
Mapcode Global: WHLQX.XCHM
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Beeston Regis Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Beeston Regis
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Beeston Regis CP
- Postcode: NR279QZ
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: CRS0
- Distance: 43 miles 69 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: February 2020
- Next assessment due: May 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 20
- Trains per day: 34
- 19 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Sun Glare
- Deliberate Misuse or User Error
- Current protection arrangements:
Civil Parish/community: Beeston Regis
District Council Ward: Chaucer
European Region: Eastern
County Council: Norfolk County Council
UK Parliament Constituency: North Norfolk
District Council: North Norfolk District Council
County Council Electoral Division: Sheringham
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.