Beggars Bridge Level Crossing
Beggars Bridge Level Crossing Location Map
Beggars Bridge Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.5526 / 52°33'9"N
Longitude: -0.0435 / 0°2'36"W
OS Eastings: 532748
OS Northings: 296767
OS Grid: TL327967
Mapcode National: GBR K1H.V4W
Mapcode Global: VHGL0.63CJ
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Beggars Bridge Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Beggars Bridge
- Crossing Type: Private Footpath Crossing
- Location: Whittlesey CP
- Postcode: PE7 2DL
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: EMP
- Distance: 91 miles 50 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: March 2014
- Next assessment due: June 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 75 mph
- Trains per day: 176
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
District Council Ward: Benwick, Coates & Eastrea
County Council: Cambridgeshire County Council
European Region: Eastern
District Council: Fenland District Council
UK Parliament Constituency: North East Cambridgeshire
Civil Parish/community: Whittlesey
County Council Electoral Division: Whittlesey South
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.