Belcombe Road Level Crossing
Belcombe Road Level Crossing Location Map
Belcombe Road Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.3441 / 51°20'38"N
Longitude: -2.2592 / 2°15'33"W
OS Eastings: 382044
OS Northings: 160593
OS Grid: ST820605
Mapcode National: GBR 0R0.RN7
Mapcode Global: VH96V.SGJY
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Belcombe Road Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Belcombe Road
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Bradford-on-Avon CP
- Postcode: BA151LZ
- Route: Western
- ELR: BFB
- Distance: 6 miles 67 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: December 2015
- Next assessment due: March 2018
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 70 mph
- Trains per day: 87
- 12 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: 2 incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
Civil Parish/community: Bradford-on-Avon
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Bradford-on-Avon South
UK Parliament Constituency: Chippenham
European Region: South West
Unitary Authority: Wiltshire Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.