Bells Level Crossing
Bells Level Crossing Location Map
Bells Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.6212 / 52°37'16"N
Longitude: 1.4351 / 1°26'6"E
OS Eastings: 632613
OS Northings: 308140
OS Grid: TG326081
Mapcode National: GBR WHY.PN4
Mapcode Global: WHMTQ.0CPX
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Bells Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Bells
- Crossing Type: Private Footpath Crossing
- Location: Brundall CP
- Postcode: NR135QA
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: NOL
- Distance: 5 miles 45 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: June 2015
- Next assessment due: September 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger
- Line speed: 60 mph
- Trains per day: 54
- 43 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Large Numbers of users
- Low Sighting Time
- Current protection arrangements:
- Whistle boards provided on the rail approaches - train horn audible warning given (07:00 to 23:00)
County Council Electoral Division: Blofield and Brundall
UK Parliament Constituency: Broadland
District Council: Broadland District Council
Civil Parish/community: Brundall
District Council Ward: Brundall
European Region: Eastern
County Council: Norfolk County Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.