Beversham Level Crossing
Beversham Level Crossing Location Map
Beversham Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.1709 / 52°10'15"N
Longitude: 1.45 / 1°27'0"E
OS Eastings: 636011
OS Northings: 258128
OS Grid: TM360581
Mapcode National: GBR XQQ.TP5
Mapcode Global: VHM7V.2PXN
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Beversham Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Beversham
- Crossing Type: Public Highway Automatic Barriers
- Location: Blaxhall CP
- Postcode: IP122DU
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: ESK
- Distance: 87 miles 15 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: January 2014
- Next assessment due: April 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 55 mph
- Trains per day: 33
- 297 Vehicles
- 27 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2014), - 2 incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Sun Glare
- Frequent Trains
- Crossing Approach
- Large Numbers of HGVs
- RD Visibility
- Current protection arrangements:
Civil Parish/community: Blaxhall
European Region: Eastern
District Council Ward: Orford & Eyke
UK Parliament Constituency: Suffolk Coastal
District Council: Suffolk Coastal District Council
County Council: Suffolk County Council
County Council Electoral Division: Wilford
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.