Beynon Level Crossing
Beynon Level Crossing Location Map
Beynon Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.0494 / 52°2'57"N
Longitude: -2.4469 / 2°26'48"W
OS Eastings: 369448
OS Northings: 239094
OS Grid: SO694390
Mapcode National: GBR FY.F1MZ
Mapcode Global: VH85T.JRS9
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Beynon Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Beynon
- Crossing Type: Private Footpath Crossing
- Location: Ledbury CP
- Postcode: HR8 2PT
- Route: Western
- ELR: WAH0
- Distance: 137 miles 61 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: December 2020
- Next assessment due: March 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 70
- Trains per day: 50
- Infrequent Pedestrian use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
Unitary Authority: Herefordshire Council
Civil Parish/community: Ledbury
Unitary Authority Ward (UTW): Ledbury North
UK Parliament Constituency: North Herefordshire
European Region: West Midlands
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.