Black Mill Level Crossing
Great Moulton, Norfolk
Black Mill Level Crossing Location Map
Black Mill Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.4536 / 52°27'12"N
Longitude: 1.1778 / 1°10'39"E
OS Eastings: 616017
OS Northings: 288710
OS Grid: TM160887
Mapcode National: GBR VJD.4LD
Mapcode Global: VHL8W.CLHF
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Black Mill Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Black Mill
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Great Moulton CP
- Postcode: NR152DZ
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: LTN1
- Distance: 101 miles 1 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: June 2015
- Next assessment due: September 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 100 mph
- Trains per day: 86
- 19 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
District Council Ward: Dickleburgh
European Region: Eastern
Civil Parish/community: Great Moulton
County Council: Norfolk County Council
UK Parliament Constituency: South Norfolk
District Council: South Norfolk District Council
County Council Electoral Division: West Depwade
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.