Blackpole Farm Level Crossing
Blackpole Farm Level Crossing Location Map
Blackpole Farm Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.2584 / 52°15'30"N
Longitude: -2.7375 / 2°44'15"W
OS Eastings: 349756
OS Northings: 262501
OS Grid: SO497625
Mapcode National: GBR BK.ZSV7
Mapcode Global: VH84P.HHNL
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Blackpole Farm Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Blackpole Farm
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Luston CP
- Postcode: HR6 0AW
- Route: Wales
- ELR: SHL0
- Distance: 36 miles 11 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: January 2020
- Next assessment due: April 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 90
- Trains per day: 94
- Infrequent Pedestrian use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
Unitary Authority Ward (UTW): Bircher
Unitary Authority: Herefordshire Council
Civil Parish/community: Luston
UK Parliament Constituency: North Herefordshire
European Region: West Midlands
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.