Blowers Level Crossing
North Cove, Suffolk
Blowers Level Crossing Location Map
Blowers Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.4587 / 52°27'31"N
Longitude: 1.619 / 1°37'8"E
OS Eastings: 645961
OS Northings: 290687
OS Grid: TM459906
Mapcode National: GBR YTF.VHT
Mapcode Global: VHM6L.0GRJ
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Blowers Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Blowers
- Crossing Type: Private Footpath Crossing
- Location: North Cove CP
- Postcode: NR347QR
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: ESK
- Distance: 111 miles 45 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
13 (Extremely Low)
- Last assessment: October 2014
- Next assessment due: January 0001
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 55 mph
- Trains per day: 33
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
County Council Electoral Division: Beccles
European Region: Eastern
Civil Parish/community: North Cove
County Council: Suffolk County Council
UK Parliament Constituency: Waveney
District Council: Waveney District Council
District Council Ward: Worlingham
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.