Blythe House Level Crossing
Blythe House Level Crossing Location Map
Blythe House Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.9346 / 52°56'4"N
Longitude: -2.0068 / 2°0'24"W
OS Eastings: 399642
OS Northings: 337466
OS Grid: SJ996374
Mapcode National: GBR 26V.3GB
Mapcode Global: WHBD9.4HNM
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Blythe House Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Blythe House
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Checkley CP
- Postcode: ST104PB
- Route: Midland and Continental
- ELR: NSS0
- Distance: 8 miles 57 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: December 2020
- Next assessment due: March 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 70
- Trains per day: 35
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Feb-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Feb-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Feb-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Sun Glare
- Deliberate Misuse or User Error
- Current protection arrangements:
County Council Electoral Division: Cheadle and Checkley
Civil Parish/community: Checkley
District Council Ward: Checkley
County Council: Staffordshire County Council
District Council: Staffordshire Moorlands District Council
UK Parliament Constituency: Stone
European Region: West Midlands
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.