Bodys No.2 Level Crossing
Bodys No.2 Level Crossing Location Map
Bodys No.2 Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.0213 / 51°1'16"N
Longitude: 0.8217 / 0°49'18"E
OS Eastings: 597991
OS Northings: 128446
OS Grid: TQ979284
Mapcode National: GBR RY5.Y9Q
Mapcode Global: FRA D6LF.5XQ
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Bodys No.2 Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Bodys No.2
- Crossing Type: Private User Worked Crossing
- Location: Snargate CP
- Postcode: TN299UJ
- Route: Kent
- ELR: APL
- Distance: 65 miles 42 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: December 2013
- Next assessment due: March 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 20 mph
- Trains per day: 1
- 4 Vehicles
- 2 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Large Numbers of users
- Infrequent Trains
- Deliberate misuse or user error
- Current protection arrangements:
UK Parliament Constituency: Folkestone and Hythe
County Council: Kent County Council
County Council Electoral Division: Romney Marsh
District Council: Shepway District Council
Civil Parish/community: Snargate
European Region: South East
District Council Ward: Walland & Denge Marsh
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.