Bole Lane Level Crossing
Bole Lane Level Crossing Location Map
Bole Lane Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 53.3747 / 53°22'28"N
Longitude: -0.8018 / 0°48'6"W
OS Eastings: 479814
OS Northings: 387091
OS Grid: SK798870
Mapcode National: GBR QYVF.60
Mapcode Global: WHFG4.NFFR
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Bole Lane Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Bole Lane
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Bole CP
- Postcode: DN229EY
- Route: London North East
- ELR: MAC3
- Distance: 72 miles 18 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: September 2014
- Next assessment due: December 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 60 mph
- Trains per day: 49
- 2 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- No key risk drivers identified
- Current protection arrangements:
UK Parliament Constituency: Bassetlaw
District Council: Bassetlaw District Council
Civil Parish/community: Bole
European Region: East Midlands
County Council: Nottinghamshire County Council
District Council Ward: Sturton
County Council Electoral Division: Tuxford
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.