Bolitho Level Crossing
Bolitho Level Crossing Location Map
Bolitho Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 50.4471 / 50°26'49"N
Longitude: -4.4626 / 4°27'45"W
OS Eastings: 225254
OS Northings: 63706
OS Grid: SX252637
Mapcode National: GBR NF.PCJG
Mapcode Global: FRA 17JW.585
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Bolitho Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Bolitho
- Crossing Type: Private User worked Crossing with Telephone
- Location: Menheniot CP
- Postcode: PL144DX
- Route: Western
- ELR: LIL
- Distance: 8 miles 17 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
12 (Very Low)
- Last assessment: April 2013
- Next assessment due: July 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 25 mph
- Trains per day: 24
- Infrequent Vehicle use
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
- Telephones provided for vehicle users
Unitary Authority: Cornwall Council
Civil Parish/community: Menheniot
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Menheniot
UK Parliament Constituency: South East Cornwall
European Region: South West
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.