Bolts Park Level Crossing
Bolts Park Level Crossing Location Map
Bolts Park Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 50.7075 / 50°42'26"N
Longitude: -3.473 / 3°28'22"W
OS Eastings: 296084
OS Northings: 90792
OS Grid: SX960907
Mapcode National: GBR P2.GX6F
Mapcode Global: FRA 37M6.LSK
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Bolts Park Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Bolts Park
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Exeter District (B)
- Postcode: EX2 7JR
- Route: Western
- ELR: EMT
- Distance: 2 miles 60 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: July 2015
- Next assessment due: September 2018
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 60 mph
- Trains per day: 64
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- No key risk drivers identified
- Current protection arrangements:
County Council: Devon County Council
UK Parliament Constituency: East Devon
District Council: Exeter City Council
European Region: South West
County Council Electoral Division: St Loyes and Topsham
District Council Ward: Topsham
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.