Bombers Level Crossing
Bombers Level Crossing Location Map
Bombers Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.2126 / 51°12'45"N
Longitude: 0.0242 / 0°1'27"E
OS Eastings: 541479
OS Northings: 147883
OS Grid: TQ414478
Mapcode National: GBR LM5.T3B
Mapcode Global: VHHPW.CSN8
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Bombers Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Bombers
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Limpsfield CP
- Postcode: TN8 6QF
- Route: Kent
- ELR: RTT
- Distance: 31 miles 36 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: May 2015
- Next assessment due: August 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 85 mph
- Trains per day: 74
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
UK Parliament Constituency: East Surrey
Civil Parish/community: Limpsfield
District Council Ward: Limpsfield
County Council Electoral Division: Oxted
European Region: South East
County Council: Surrey County Council
District Council: Tandridge District Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.