Boundary Lane Level Crossing
Postwick with Witton, Norfolk
Boundary Lane Level Crossing Location Map
Boundary Lane Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.6251 / 52°37'30"N
Longitude: 1.3718 / 1°22'18"E
OS Eastings: 628304
OS Northings: 308380
OS Grid: TG283083
Mapcode National: GBR WHV.KLR
Mapcode Global: WHMTP.18HV
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Boundary Lane Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Boundary Lane
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Postwick with Witton CP
- Postcode: NR7 0TB
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: NOL
- Distance: 2 miles 65 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: May 2015
- Next assessment due: August 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger
- Line speed: 60 mph
- Trains per day: 96
- 1 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
County Council Electoral Division: Blofield and Brundall
UK Parliament Constituency: Broadland
District Council: Broadland District Council
District Council Ward: Brundall
European Region: Eastern
County Council: Norfolk County Council
Civil Parish/community: Postwick with Witton
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.