Bowrings Level Crossing
Bowrings Level Crossing Location Map
Bowrings Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 53.2186 / 53°13'7"N
Longitude: -1.1248 / 1°7'29"W
OS Eastings: 458537
OS Northings: 369423
OS Grid: SK585694
Mapcode National: GBR 8DH.BF9
Mapcode Global: WHDFM.PCLC
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Bowrings Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Bowrings
- Crossing Type: Private User Worked Crossing
- Location: Warsop CP
- Postcode: NG200QZ
- Route: London North East
- ELR: WKC
- Distance: 2 miles 20 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: September 2014
- Next assessment due: December 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 15 mph
- Trains per day: 0
- 4 Vehicles
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Large Numbers of users
- Low Sighting Time
- Infrequent Trains
- Deliberate misuse or user error
- Current protection arrangements:
European Region: East Midlands
UK Parliament Constituency: Mansfield
District Council: Mansfield District Council
District Council Ward: Meden
County Council: Nottinghamshire County Council
Civil Parish/community: Warsop
County Council Electoral Division: Warsop
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.