Bratton 29 Level Crossing
Bratton 29 Level Crossing Location Map
Bratton 29 Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.2772 / 51°16'38"N
Longitude: -2.1353 / 2°8'7"W
OS Eastings: 390656
OS Northings: 153131
OS Grid: ST906531
Mapcode National: GBR 1T9.T4B
Mapcode Global: VH979.Y506
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Bratton 29 Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Bratton 29
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Bratton CP
- Postcode: BA134NF
- Route: Western
- ELR: SWY
- Distance: 92 miles 56 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
11 (Very Low)
- Last assessment: April 2015
- Next assessment due: July 2018
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 110 mph
- Trains per day: 57
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
Civil Parish/community: Bratton
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Ethandune
European Region: South West
UK Parliament Constituency: South West Wiltshire
Unitary Authority: Wiltshire Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.