Bratton 30 Level Crossing
Bratton 30 Level Crossing Location Map
Bratton 30 Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.2747 / 51°16'28"N
Longitude: -2.1467 / 2°8'48"W
OS Eastings: 389863
OS Northings: 152851
OS Grid: ST898528
Mapcode National: GBR 1TG.429
Mapcode Global: VH979.Q7Z4
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Bratton 30 Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Bratton 30
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Bratton CP
- Postcode: BA134NE
- Route: Western
- ELR: SWY
- Distance: 93 miles 12 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
11 (Very Low)
- Last assessment: April 2015
- Next assessment due: July 2018
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 110 mph
- Trains per day: 57
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
Civil Parish/community: Bratton
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Ethandune
European Region: South West
UK Parliament Constituency: South West Wiltshire
Unitary Authority: Wiltshire Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.