Brays Farm Level Crossing
Brays Farm Level Crossing Location Map
Brays Farm Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.2275 / 51°13'38"N
Longitude: -0.1389 / 0°8'20"W
OS Eastings: 530048
OS Northings: 149230
OS Grid: TQ300492
Mapcode National: GBR JJ3.V14
Mapcode Global: VHGSB.JDXW
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Brays Farm Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Brays Farm
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Nutfield CP
- Postcode: RH1 4EH
- Route: Sussex
- ELR: RTT
- Distance: 24 miles 24 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: May 2013
- Next assessment due: August 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 85 mph
- Trains per day: 56
- 2 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- No key risk drivers identified
- Current protection arrangements:
District Council Ward: Bletchingley and Nutfield
UK Parliament Constituency: East Surrey
County Council Electoral Division: Godstone
Civil Parish/community: Nutfield
European Region: South East
County Council: Surrey County Council
District Council: Tandridge District Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.