Breach Farm Level Crossing
Breach Farm Level Crossing Location Map
Breach Farm Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.7676 / 52°46'3"N
Longitude: -1.6083 / 1°36'29"W
OS Eastings: 426528
OS Northings: 318955
OS Grid: SK265189
Mapcode National: GBR 5F9.G73
Mapcode Global: WHCGD.8PDP
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Breach Farm Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Breach Farm
- Crossing Type: Private User worked Crossing with Telephone
- Location: Cauldwell CP
- Postcode: DE126RJ
- Route: Midland and Continental
- ELR: KSL
- Distance: 123 miles 77 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: July 2015
- Next assessment due: October 2018
- Types of trains: Freight
- Line speed: 45 mph
- Trains per day: 4
- 4 Vehicles
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Low Sighting Time
- Infrequent Trains
- Current protection arrangements:
- Telephones provided for vehicle users
Civil Parish/community: Cauldwell
County Council: Derbyshire County Council
European Region: East Midlands
County Council Electoral Division: Linton
District Council Ward: Linton
UK Parliament Constituency: South Derbyshire
District Council: South Derbyshire District Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.