Brent Knoll 8 And 10 Level Crossing
Brent Knoll, Somerset
Brent Knoll 8 And 10 Level Crossing Location Map
Brent Knoll 8 And 10 Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.2784 / 51°16'42"N
Longitude: -2.9704 / 2°58'13"W
OS Eastings: 332408
OS Northings: 153697
OS Grid: ST324536
Mapcode National: GBR J6.ZRK7
Mapcode Global: VH7CY.G4JB
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Brent Knoll 8 And 10 Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Brent Knoll 8 And 10
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Brent Knoll CP
- Postcode: BS240HG
- Route: Western
- ELR: MLN
- Distance: 141 miles 10 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: September 2015
- Next assessment due: December 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 110 mph
- Trains per day: 100
- 2 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
County Council Electoral Division: Brent
Civil Parish/community: Brent Knoll
District Council Ward: Knoll
District Council: Sedgemoor District Council
County Council: Somerset County Council
European Region: South West
UK Parliament Constituency: Wells
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.