Brickyard 4 Level Crossing
Brickyard 4 Level Crossing Location Map
Brickyard 4 Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.52 / 52°31'12"N
Longitude: -4.0344 / 4°2'3"W
OS Eastings: 262063
OS Northings: 293293
OS Grid: SN620932
Mapcode National: GBR 8T.GCBN
Mapcode Global: VH4DT.1X1J
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Brickyard 4 Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Brickyard 4
- Crossing Type: Private User Worked Crossing
- Location: Llangynfelyn Community
- Postcode: SY245LB
- Route: Wales
- ELR: SBA2
- Distance: 85 miles 4 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: March 2020
- Next assessment due: June 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 60
- Trains per day: 31
- Infrequent vehicular use
- Infrequent Pedestrian use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Low Sighting Time
- Sun Glare
- Deliberate Misuse or User Error
- Current protection arrangements:
UK Parliament Constituency: Ceredigion
Welsh Assembly Constituency: Ceredigion
Unitary Authority: Ceredigion Council
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Ceulanamaesmawr
Civil Parish/community: Llangynfelyn Community
Welsh Assembly Region: Mid and West Wales
European Region: Wales
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.