Brickyard Lane Level Crossing
Hucknall South, Nottinghamshire
Brickyard Lane Level Crossing Location Map
Brickyard Lane Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 53.0312 / 53°1'52"N
Longitude: -1.1902 / 1°11'24"W
OS Eastings: 454402
OS Northings: 348523
OS Grid: SK544485
Mapcode National: GBR 8GJ.ZX4
Mapcode Global: WHDGK.P2FJ
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Brickyard Lane Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Brickyard Lane
- Crossing Type: Private Automatic Barriers
- Location: Ashfield District
- Postcode: NG157PX
- Route: Midland and Continental
- ELR: RAC
- Distance: 131 miles 21 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: May 2015
- Next assessment due: August 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 70 mph
- Trains per day: 276
- 108 Vehicles
- 27 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: 2 incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
District Council: Ashfield District Council
European Region: East Midlands
County Council Electoral Division: Hucknall
District Council Ward: Hucknall South
County Council: Nottinghamshire County Council
UK Parliament Constituency: Sherwood
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.